Thursday, April 26, 2007

Final tally on House vote for emergency supplemental appropriations bill Conference Report.

As we expected, it passed, but by a mere ten votes: 218-208. Look here for the vote breakdown.

Someone please tell me why uber war critic and presidential hopeful munchkin, Dennis Kicinich (D-OH), was one of the thirteen Dems, who voted *with* the Republicans. Cynic that I am, I know there is a reason for his vote, but, for the life of me, I can’t think of one.

The Senate, presently, is voting for US failure. Stay tuned.


Update: Senate passes Conference Report, 51-46. Defeat is now an exit strategy. Of course, Sen. Mary Landrieu voted *for* our defeat and *against* the host of military families she represents. Call her office and voice your extreme displeasure: 202/224-5824. You may e-mail her, as well: http://landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm .

No comments: